Rates for Services
Clinical Therapy Investment
Self-Care Group Therapy
Self-Care Group Investment
8 Weeks 90 Minutes Per Group Session
- Currently Accept Aetna Insurance
- *Copay based on each individual insurance plan.
- Out Of Pocket Pate $44 Per Session
- Total Out Of Pocket For 8 Weeks $350
- 50 Minute New Client Intake $150
- 50 Minutes Session $130
- 90 Minute Extended Session $200
Sound Bath Investment
1:1 Private Sound Bath
- 60 minute $130
- 90 minute $200
Private Studio Group Sound Bath (10 Max)
- 60 minute $250
- 90 minute $300
*Get a quote for an out of studio event Monthly Recurring Events
- 60 minutes $25
- 90 minutes $35
I currently accept Aetna insurance.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Out-of-Network Insurance Coverage
If your sessions are not covered by insurance you will be expected to pay for each session prior to the time it is held unless prior arrangements have been made. If out of network, it is your responsibility to bill your insurance company for direct reimbursement. In order for us to set realistic treatment goals and priorities, it is important to evaluate what resources you have available to pay for your treatment.
If you have a health insurance policy, it will usually provide some coverage for mental health treatment. It is your responsibility to know exactly what mental health services your insurance policy covers. If you plan on billing your insurance carrier on your own in order to obtain reimbursement, please inform me during a session so I may provide you with a “Superbill,” which will include dates of counseling sessions and a diagnosis code, which is a requirement for submitting medical claims.
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!